Join your neighbors for a cozy & festive night in downtown Batavia at the CryBaby Wellness Studio, featuring local makers, creatives, & libations.
Find unique locally crafted artisan gifts including:
- Bookish Chicago professionally curated collection of new books and old favorites
- Blue Eyed Girl Beautiful vintage, handmade and repurposed items
- Kerri Connor Author of Wake Bake & Meditate and many other titles including CBD for Your Health, Mind, and Spirit coming April 2022
- The Party Kitchen: Baked goods, mobile cooking lesson and party service
- eSCENTials Aroma: Expertly created essential oil products
- Wheatley Designs: witty & fun greeting cards and art prints
- CryBaby CBD / Fat Sam’s for Pets: CBD wellness products for humans & pets
- Hemp Club Jewelry & Boho Earth Headbands: handcrafted crystal jewelry + flower crowns
- Hex Poetry Apothecary: poetry, spells, + magic by Annie Hex
- Meg Schmeg Art: cute, kitsch, and sometimes spooky needle felted art, zines, stickers, pins, and prints.
- Bracelets by Meli: beaded bracelets for spiritual intent and fashion
- ElizkaHas.Art: framed Art Photography prints
- Seize the Clay: Hand thrown and hand built pottery
CryBaby CBD is a local-to-Batavia, woman-owned maker of CBD products for humans & pets including full spectrum oil, pain relieving topicals and pumpkin peanut butter treats for dogs. It also have a rotating menu of infused edibles and bath products.
The market is open 5pm – 9pm on Thursday, December 16. CryBaby CBD is located at 525 N. River Street in Batavia.