(Sponsored. One in a series.)
The Edward Schock Centre of Elgin is more than a recreational facility. It’s a community center, providing residents with nearly 185,000 square-feet of leisure space. The Centre boasts a modern fitness center, premium aquatics center, group exercise classes, climbing wall, indoor walking and running track, three full-sized basketball courts, two racquetball courts, a preschool wing, ceramics studio, meeting rooms and beautiful banquet space to accommodate everything from weddings to business luncheons.
With so many amenities, the Centre has a variety of membership packages to meet your family’s needs:
- Platinum – This all-inclusive package gives you access to the fitness center, pool, unlimited group fitness& water aerobics classes, pickleball hours, racquetball, climbing wall, fieldhouse and more. Children under 10 are FREE, and members have access to KidzWorld⏤our supervised play area for kids under 8.
- Gold – This membership is top tier, with access to the fitness center, the Adventure Island Aquatic Center, racquetball, pickleball hours, climbing wall and more.
- Silver – While not for swimmers, this membership has plenty of perks, like unlimited access to the fitness center, pickleball hours, racquetball courts and climbing wall to name a few.
- Bronze – This membership is geared for swimmers, with unlimited access to our Adventure Island Aquatic Center.
- Junior – Designed for ages 8 to 14, this membership provides youth access to recreational swimming, climbing wall and the basketball courts.
There’s no better time than now to get a membership and start working on your health, wellness and fitness goals. Whether you’re looking to start lifting weights, increase your cardiovascular health to train for a big race, or take classes that give you plenty of options of how and when you exercise, the Edward Schock Centre of Elgin has got you covered. Explore your options today and take advantage of special membership offers in September.