Lake Lawn Resort, located on beautiful Delavan Lake, just minutes from Lake Geneva, Wisconsin, and only 90 minutes from downtown Chicago, welcomes Midwesterners to enjoy romantic weekends, girlfriend spa getaways, family-fun activities, and more this fall.
A historic Midwest resort, Lake Lawn Resort is a full-service getaway destination set on two miles of the Delavan Lake shoreline with 250 wooded acres. There are plenty of activities and fun to be had at the resort’s restaurants, spa, golf course, and breathtaking lakefront. Below are highlights of what the resort has planned over the next couple of months.
Fall Roadtrip Packages
- Lake Lawn Resort’s popular Autumn Escape to the Lake package is back and includes a two-night stay with a $75 resort credit to be used at the resort including the spa, golf course and restaurants.
- Calladora Spa celebrates its 10th anniversary this fall and is featuring the new Girlfriends Getaway Spa Package, which includes overnight accommodations, a $200 spa credit per guest, a 20% discount on spa retail products, and a $75 dining credit.
Fall Fest, Halloween & More
- The resort’s Majestic Oaks Golf Course hosts the 4th Annual Craft Brew Open on Sat., Oct. 1.
- Over Columbus Day weekend (Oct. 8 to 12), the Family Fall Festival (Oct. 7 to 9) celebrates the season with a variety of classic family yard games and activities including wagon rides, pumpkin decorating, and scarecrow building.
- The last Wine Dinner Cruise of the season on the Lake Lawn Queen is taking place on Wed., Oct. 19 from 6p.m. to 8p.m., weather permitting. Guests enjoy one last-sunset over Lake Delavan from the beloved river boat, while enjoying hand-selected wine with paired delicious fare.
- An adult-only Boos & Brews party is being hosted in the resort’s ballroom on Sat., Oct. 29 from 9pm to 12am. Guests are invited to enjoy live music featuring the “Hair Band Night” and a fun night of boos and brews.
- The Lake Lawn Queen continues to haunt the lake with a spooky adult Halloween Boat Bash (Oct 28 and 29 from 7p.m. to 9p.m.) Priced at $40 per person, the bash features a two-hour party with a DJ, cash bar, ghoulish snacks, costume contest, and more.
- Mr. Pickles’ magic show entertains during the Family Halloween Boat Party on the Lake Lawn Queen (Oct. 30 from 12p.m. to 2p.m.). This family-friendly floating Halloween magic show includes lunch and costs $30 for adults with cash bar, and $15 per child.
November Mysteries & Thanksgiving Feasts
- Two Murder Mystery Dinner Theatre performances (Nov. 18 and 19) are scheduled for guests to enjoy. The evenings include a multi-course dinner and solving a grisly murder.
- Lakeside igloo adventure and dining is available to guests starting in November. Diners are encouraged to cozy up with family and friends and enjoy dinner in one of the resort’s seasonal igloos overlooking Delavan Lake. An additional jumbo event igloo that accommodates up to 50 people is also available for private events.
- A traditional and festive Thanksgiving Day feast (Nov. 24) is planned in the soon to be opened 1878 on the Lake restaurant. Boasting spectacular lake views, the feast features classic favorites like turkey, mashed potatoes, green beans, and pie, as well as seafood stations, prime rib, fresh salads, and more.
More information on fall activities, event bookings, and package pricing can be found at lakelawnresort.com or by calling 262-728-7950.
About Lake Lawn Resort
Lake Lawn Resort occupies two miles of Delavan Lake’s shoreline, and is the ultimate year-round destination for leisure travel, meetings, retreats, weddings, and events. Part of the Lake Geneva region, just 90 minutes from Chicago, and a short trip from Milwaukee, Madison and Rockford, Lake Lawn Resort is set on over 250-acres of natural lakeside beauty. Property features include Majestic Oaks Golf Course, an 18-hole championship golf course, three on-site restaurants, 165-slip full-service marina, a 76’ tour boat, The Lake Lawn Queen, boat and water sports rentals, three pools, a retail outlet, fitness center, Calladora Spa, and 32,000 square feet of adaptable and flexible meeting space in 22 meeting rooms, along with 271 spacious, well-appointed guest rooms. Guests can visit www.lakelawnresort.com or call 262-728-7950 for more information. Delavan Lake Resort, situated across the lake on Delavan Lake, is also managed by Lake Lawn Resort.