This weekend, Naper Settlement welcomes back a venerable tradition: Oktoberfest!
For two evenings, under a large heated tent, guests will enjoy German cuisine, local and traditional Oktoberfest beer varieties, and a blend of polka and rock music throughout the weekend.
On Saturday, test your strength by participating in the stein holding contest. There will also be a variety of lawn games for the whole family. Grab your lederhosen and join this fun German festival.
- Professional pumpkin carver: 5-10 PM
- Lawn games (corn hole, giant Connect Four, giant Jenga, lawn pong, and lawn golf): 5-10 PM
- New Generation Polka Band (5:30-7:30 PM)
- Polkaholics (8-10 PM)
- Professional pumpkin carver: 3-10 PM
- Lawn games (corn hole, giant Connect Four, giant Jenga, lawn pong, and lawn golf): 3-10 PM
- Stein holding competition (men’s and women’s) | 5-5:30 PM
- 1st Place – 4-Person Naper Settlement Membership (Value $145)
- 2nd Place – $50 Gift Card Sable Creek Winery
- 3rd Place – Oktoberfest Swag Prize Package
- Ed Wagner’s Lustige Blaskapelle (3-5 PM)
- Freeze Dried (5:30-7:30 PM)
- Wedding Banned (8-10 PM)
Tickets are $20 for adults, $15 for children ages 4-12