This weekend the Naperville Women’s Club will be hosting the Naperville Fine Art & Artisans Fair at Naper Settlement.
It is, according to the sponsors, the longest-running juried art fair in Illinois.
Highlights of the fair include:
- Free admission to the fair and park. (Naper Settlement allows service animals only.)
- The wares of over 110 artists and artisans. All tents will be socially distanced apart.
- Channel your own inner artist as you paint one part of a 12′ x 8′ community mural. (Then watch it come to life throughout the two day event.)
- Let the kids create their visions at the Petite Picasso Tent.
- Try your luck in the Meeting House as you bid on artist donated creations at our Silent Auction (profits will be contributed to NWC philanthropic endeavors).
- Choose the perfect ClaySpace created pottery creation from the Empty Bowls Project. (Funds raised will be donated to local food pantries).
- Feast on exciting food options.
The fair runs Saturday and Sunday from 10am to 5pm at Naper Settlement, 523 South Webster Street in Naperville.
Admission and parking are free.