Commissioner (and Mayor) Lora Vitek has called a Special Meeting of its Liquor Control Commission for Wednesday morning at 8am. The sole agenda item for the meeting is a discussion of the liquor license for Trilogy Lounge, the site of Sunday morning’s fatal shooting incident.
Here are the various ways to attend the meeting or have a comment read:
Instructions for Joining the Meeting for Audio & Visual
- Click the following link to register for the meeting: https://us06web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_CJOm0EmiQcWu7egjXI_LKw
- Input your name and email into the appropriate fields.
- Once registered, click on the URL link to join the meeting. Or, find the link sent to the email address provided.
- Follow the prompts to download and run Zoom.
- Enter Webinar ID: 810 3167 3093 and your name when prompted.
- Click to join the audio conference using Computer Audio.
Attendees will be in listen-only mode during the meeting.
Instructions for Joining the Meeting Audio Only
- Register to join the meeting using the following link:https://us06web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_CJOm0EmiQcWu7egjXI_LKw
- Dial 312-626-6799
- Enter Webinar ID: 810 3167 3093
- Enter Participant ID: #
To Have Your Comment Read during the Meeting
Public comments can be made via email and read at the meeting. Please include Comment for Special LLC Meeting in the subject line of your email and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org before 3 pm on June 29, 2021.