Where Family and Friends Come Together To Have Fun!
The Sugar Grove Corn Boil will be hosting its annual summer festival July 25-28, 2019. Their mission is to promote a sense of community, provide local civic and charitable groups with fundraising opportunities, as well as, offer affordable family fun, with our tasty sweet corn as one of the main attractions.
For over fifty years, the Corn Boil festival has been widely attended by not just the residents of Sugar Grove, but by those in the surrounding communities, and even some from a far. Each year the all-volunteer committee is committed to providing the best festival around.
- Parade & Opening Ceremony
- VIP Tent & Beer Garden
- Carnival Rides & Games
- Car Show
- Medallion Hunt
FIREWORKS- Sunday, July 28th 9:30 PM
The Bob Bohler Memorial Fireworks Display at the Sugar Grove Corn Boil is the focal point of our weekend and through the years has provided enjoyment to generations of families and friends.
Friday July 26th
- THIRSTY BOOTS BAND, 7:30 pm – 9:00 pm Chicagoland’s Rockin’ Country Band! Covering today’s top artists & a few great classics. We put on a high energy show that’s sure to get any party started!
- THE REDMONDS, 9:30 – 11:00 pm Playing everything from Patsy Cline and Johnny Cash to Civil Wars and the Lumineers, The Redmonds perform as an acoustic duo featuring the impeccable harmonies of Mike and Katie Redmond; as well as a full band with some of the best musicians in the region. Showcased at Fitzgerald’s and as an opening act for REO Speedwagon, The Redmonds appeal to fans age 6-60 and put on a show with something for everyone.
Saturday July 27th
- BAD MEDICINE, 4:30 – 6:00 pm Bad Medicine was formed and led by lifelong Bon Jovi fan, Joe Frasca, back in February 2001. Through the years, the talented collection of musicians has proven time and time again that Bad Medicine is truly the “next best thing”. In recent years, Bad Medicine has added several “non-Jovi” songs from the same genre, for those longer sets and situations that require a more diverse performance. However, they remain Chicagoland’s favorite band for Bon Jovi, and still play more Bon Jovi than anyone else in the scene.
- FRICTION, 6:30 – 8:00 pm A cover band with a sound all their own, Friction offers a crowd-friendly playlist, professional performance and unparalleled energy!
- SEMPLE, 8:30 – 11:00 pm SEMPLE is a Chicago based band that prides itself on it’s entertaining combination of musicianship and high energy stage performance. Fronted by one of the city’s most prominent lead singers and the band’s namesake, Keith Semple, every show is guaranteed to be a nonstop great time! With styles ranging from 70’s Rock to modern pop songs and everything in between, everyone is sure to leave happy. Known for their diverse array of medleys that feature bands such as The Beatles, Rolling Stones, Michael Jackson, 70’s Rock, party songs and even alternative/punk rock, each show is packed with variety and contrast that takes the audience on a generational tour of music genres. Not to mention, SEMPLE features several of their own original songs in almost every show! The mutual love and enjoyment of performing music that each member possesses is not only obvious from the moment the band starts playing, but also supports a strong chemistry that makes their shows an enjoyment for everyone in the room. From bars and fests to weddings and corporate events, SEMPLE is available for your entertainment needs in almost any fashion. With a driving determination to be the absolute best at what they do, this is a band that is sure to leave you satisfied!
Sunday July 28th
- LANDSLIDE, 2:30 – 4:00 pm A tribute to Fleetwood Mac.
- ANTHEM LIGHTS, 4:30 – 6:00 pm At the heart of most success stories lies a framework of brand invention, the creation of a persona or x-factor that raises an artist above the noise. But for pop vocal group Anthem Lights, it’s reinvention that’s catapulted the talented foursome to over 147 million YouTube views and 1.4 million monthly listeners on streaming services. The indie group’s success is due in large part to the foursome’s vocal prowess (Caleb Grimm, Chad Graham, Spencer Kane and Joey Stamper are all exceptional singers), creative mash-ups and reinventions of pop hits and beloved hymns.
For more information regarding the SGCB, visit us on Facebook, contact us at
630-449.7999 or visit www.sugargrovecornboil.org
They always need volunteers.