Now that the kids are back at school lets talk lunches. My boys are complete opposites when it comes to food. My oldest Aiden he will eat anything. So, packing lunches for him is a breeze. However, my youngest Ian is the world’s pickiest eater. If he could only eat Salt and Vinegar chips on a daily, he would.
I thought I share a weeks’ worth of packed lunches that might help a busy mom like myself come up with lunch ideas for the kids.
• Turkey Sandwich (I use cut outs to make it interesting)
• Green pepper with Squeezed Lemon (my boys loves this)
• Macaroni and Cheese (I pour hot water in there thermo to keep it warm)
• Slice Apples
• Brownie Lil Bites
• Turkey Sandwich
• Cucumber with Squeezed Lemon
• Pasta Salad (Cheese, Broccoli and Red Pepper with lite Italian dressing)
• Chocolate Chip Lil Bites
• Pirate’s booty
• Pizza Bagels
• Cucumbers with Squeezed Lemon
• M&M’s (Special treat)
FOR MORE INFO ON THE LOCAL MOMS FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK AND INSTAGRAM.