Saturday September 19th 11:00 AM – 7:00 PM At Naper Settlement
Hey Foodies! We’re returning to the Naper Settlement – the heart of downtown Naperville, to bring you the 2nd Annual Naperville Food Truck Festival. This year’s event will be bigger and better – Featuring 30+ of the area’s best food trucks, live DJ entertainment, face painter, beer garden, bubble artist and a vendor village featuring local businesses.
In addition, we are hosting a Food Truck Taco Showdown! Several trucks will be featuring tacos on their menu – who will have the best one – you decide! Just eat, and vote on our online FB page poll to help us pick a winner.
This is a family friendly event with entertainment for kids and everyone can enjoy the historical grounds.
Food Truck Lineup (more TBA Soon)
T= taco on menu
- Bricks on Wheels (Neapolitan Pizza)
- The Happy Lobster Truck (Lobster Rolls)
- Pierogi Squad (Polish Cuisine)
- Yum Dum (Chicago’s Dumpling & Bao Truck) -T
- Cynthia’s Gumbo Express (NOLA style Gumbo)
- Wok N Roll by Bamboo (SE Asian Cuisine & Small Plates)
- My Funnel (Funnel Cakes, Ice Cream & Deep Fried Creations)
- PIKO Street Kitchen (Bao’s, Buns, Tacos, Bowls) -T
- Wadda Jerk (Jamaican Jerk – Tacos, Nachos, Rolls, Fries) -T
- Kona Ice (Shaved Ice Creations)
- Hicks BBQ (American BBQ)
- Aztec Daves (Mexican Cuisine) -T
- Da Portable Rican (Puerto Rican & Caribbean Cuisine)
- Coco Cabanas (Slushies, Daiquiri’s, Pina Colada’s)
- Mamalicious (Jerk & Curry Cuisine)
- Grumpy Gaucho (Argentinian Empanadas)
- Nothing Bundt Cake (Bundtlet Cakes)
- Relish Truck (Hot Dogs, Beef Sandwiches)
- Umbrella Azul (Peruvian Cuisine)
- Taquito Power (Mexican Cuisine) -T
- Pink Taco Chicago (Tacos, Burritos, Sides) -T
- Decadent Flavor (Mini Donuts, Funnel Cakes and Fried Oreos)
- Cheesie’s Truck (Gourmet Grilled Cheeses)
- Allegory Truck (Tacos, Natchos) -T
- TCBY Naperville (Fro-yo)
- Cute as a Cupcake (Gourmet Cupcakes)
- Candy & Cake (Milkshakes, Smoothies, Cakes)
Vendors (more TBA Soon)
-Gindo’s Spice of Life (Hot Sauces)
(All participants are subject to change)
Want first dibs at your favorite food trucks? We are offering an Early Eater Ticket ($10 in advance online or $15 on event day). Join us from 11am-12pm for exclusive access to the trucks before the general admission session begins @ noon. Kids 10 & under are free with a paying adult.
General Admission into the #NFTF will be $5 in advance online and $10 on event day. Kids 10 & under are free with a paying adult.
Eat for a great cause! A portion of the proceeds from the #NFTF will benefit Community Access Naperville and their mission to empower people with intellectual and developmental disabilities to work in, contribute to, and enjoy their community.
This event is outdoors with large grassy areas for guest seating. Guests are encouraged to bring lawn chairs and/or blankets. Some on-site seating will be available.
NO PETS. NO SMOKING. NO OUTSIDE FOOD & BEVERAGE.
- Ample free parking will be available! (Nearby parking decks, lots & street parking)
- Food & drink is sold separately from admission
- Cash & Credit is accepted at the gate and by most vendors