The Village of Montgomery is hosting the Inaugural Montgomery Street Eats Festival. Featuring 10+ of the regions best food trucks, live DJ Entertainment, a beer garden and a Vendor Village (featuring local businesses) – it’s fun for the whole family.
The festival will be held Saturday, June 12 from 11am to 7pm in Montgomery Park, 301 River Street in Montgomery.
Food Truck Lineup
- Kissed by Fire (BBQ & Pizza)
- My Funnel (Funnel Cakes & Ice Cream)
- Cheesie’s (Grilled Cheese Sandwiches)
- My Mama’s Mini Donuts
- Bricks on Wheels (Brick Oven Pizza)
- Happy Lobster Truck (Lobster Rolls)
- La Humita on Wheels (Tacos/Elote)
- Culinary Gangster (Burgers, Fries)
- Big Mama’s Kitchen Chi (Soul Food)
- Umbrella Azul (Peruvian Cuisine)
Vendors (more TBA soon)
- Chiro One
- Artistic Expressions by Lisa (face painter)
(All participants are subject to change)
General Admission to the #MSEF is free! Please get a free electronic GA ticket so we have a headcount for public works/safety and can plan accordingly for enough trucks. You do not need to present the GA ticket – we just wanna know you’re coming!
Interested in being a vendor? Email us at email@example.com to share details about your business and request an application.
- Ample free parking will be available
- Food & drink will be sold separately
- This event is family friendly
- Cash & Credit available at beer garden and most vendors
- This event is outdoors. Some on-site seating will be available. We recommend bringing your own lawn chairs & blankets to enjoy the shaded Montgomery Park along the Fox Valley River.
COVID Update: We are very excited that IL is reaching the Phase 5 Illinois Restored milestone on June 11th… so the #MSEF will be held on day 1 of Phase 5 on June 12th! We welcome you with open arms as we all continue to head towards normality!
NO SMOKING. NO OUTSIDE FOOD & BEVERAGE.