11:00 AM – 7:00 PM
Hey Foodies! We’re heading to Naper Settlement – the heart of downtown Naperville, to bring you the Inaugural Naperville Food Truck Festival. Featuring 25+ of the area’s best food trucks, live DJ entertainment, beer garden and a vendor village featuring local businesses. Plus enjoy hand-on science exploration stations by the DuPage Children’s Museum. This is a family friendly event where kids can enjoy the Naper Settlement playground and all can experience the historical grounds.
Naper Settlement -523 South Webster Street – Naperville, IL 60540
Food Truck Lineup
- The Happy Lobster Truck (Lobster Rolls)
- Grumpy Gaucho (Empanadas)
- Mother Wilma’s Marshmallow Factory (Adult S’Mores & Mallows)
- Pierogi Squad (Polish Cuisine)
- Nothing Bundt Cake (Bundtlet Cakes)
- Coastline Catering Truck (Crab, Lobster & Seafood Cuisine)
- Cheesie’s Truck (Gourmet Grilled Cheeses)
- Da Pizza Dude (Italian Pizza)
- Big Mama’s Kitchen (Soul Food)
- Kona Ice (Shaved Ice Creations)
- CheSa’s Gluten Free Food Truck (GF – Tacos, Bowls, Skewers)
- Decadent Flavor (Mini Donuts, Desserts)
- Wadda Jerk (Jamaican Jerk – Tacos, Nachos, Rolls, Fries)
- Pink Taco Chicago (Mexican Cuisine)
- The Fat Shallot (American Cuisine & Sandwiches)
- Carnivale Food Truck (Global Cuisine with Latin American flair)
- PIKO Street Kitchen (Baos, Buns, Tacos, Bowls)
- Bricks on Wheels (Neapolitan Pizza)
- Hicks BBQ (American BBQ)
- Culinary Gangster (Gourmet American Fare)
- Edens Garden (Bowls, Salads, Sandwiches & Wraps)
- My Funnel (Funnel Cakes, Ice Cream & Deep Fried Creations)
- Bon Vivant Food Truck (100% Natural Juices & Smoothies)
- The Roaming Hog (Pork Centric Menu)
- Cynthia’s Gumbo Express (Various Gumbos & Beignets)
- Ghost Owl Studio (Creative Design Apparel & Accessories)
- Ghoul Jerk Art (Prints & T’s)
- Top Golf
- Tutor Doctor Naperville (Home Tutoring Service)
- ChiroOne (Health)
- British Swim School DuPage-Kane
- Gindo’s Spice of Life (Hot Sauces)
- PrimeMyBody (Hemp Oils)
- Orangetheory Fitness
- -Chicago Knocker Ball
(All participants are subject to change)
Want first dibs at your favorite food trucks?
We are offering an Early Eater Ticket ($10 online or $15 at the door). Join us from 11am-12pm for exclusive access to the trucks before the general admission session begins @ noon.
General Admission into the #NFTF will be $5 online and $10 at the door. Kids 10 & under are free with a paying adult.
Eat for a great cause! A portion of the proceeds from the #NFTF will benefit the DuPage Children’s Museum and their mission to ignite the potential of all children to learn through hands-on exploration by integrating art, math, and science.
This event is outdoors with large grassy areas for guest seating. Guests are encouraged to bring lawn chairs and/or blankets. Some on-site seating will be available.
NO PETS. NO SMOKING. NO OUTSIDE FOOD & BEVERAGE.
- Ample free parking will be available! (Nearby parking decks, lots & street parking)
- Food & drink is sold separately from admission
- Cash & Credit is accepted at the gate and by most vendors