Changes have been made to the Ripple Effect program to expand accessibility to both Batavia and North Aurora students, ages 8-12. Instead of being held at the Batavia elementary schools, all classes are now being held at Water Street Studios in downtown Batavia with sessions available on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays from 5-6 pm, and Saturdays from 9-10 am. Online registration is open for all sessions running in 2019, January through April.
Ripple Effect is a free STEAM course that combines STEM topics with art. The 3-week course, which explores dendrites and fractals is provided by Water Street Studios and is generously funded by The Dunham Fund. It is completely free to Batavia and North Aurora students.
The course meets weekly for three weeks. Families may choose the 3-week session that fits their calendar best. Parents should visit the Water Street Studios website for more information and to register online. https://www.waterstreetstudios.org/ripple-effect
- Title: Ripple Effect
- Dates: 2018-2019 School Year
- Time: Sessions on Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday meet from 5-6 pm. Saturday sessions meet from 9-10 am.
- Duration: Meets weekly for 3-weeks
- Age: 8-12 are welcome in these mixed age classes
- More info and registration: https://www.waterstreetstudios.org/ripple-effect