Immerse yourself in the renowned cuisine of France. Prepare a menu of delicious, authentic dishes using classic French ingredients and traditional cooking fundamentals while crafting crispy seared chicken, a white wine pan sauce and a classic potato gratin. At the end of this class, you’ll go home with a menu for four, complete with instructions on how to reheat and cook. Bon appétit!
Great cooking is about more than recipes—it’s about techniques. In this class you’ll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by professional chef instructors.
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above
- You will work at your own station, with your own equipment.
- Hands-on classes are limited to 8 students
- You will be standing, cooking and working for most of the class
- Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes and have long hair tied back
- You will enjoy a generous taste of every dish
- Students receive a coupon good for 10% off in-store purchases the day of class
Saturday, April 17 at 4pm at Sur La Table, 55 South Main Street, Naperville.
Tickets available for $79 here.