Over the last three years the St. Charles History Museum has made significant changes in its operations by developing a new permanent exhibition titled The Makings of St. Charles, showcasing the origins of St. Charles and the many components of its growth. The Curious Fox Gift Shop has established itself as a one – stop shop for Uniquely St. Charles merchandise that focuses on working with local businesses and artisans. The museum has also become a strong community stakeholder by working with other community organizations on new programming and events.
On June 23 we will be hosting “Best of St. Charles Foodie Fest” featuring food tastings from St. Charles restaurants with a historical twist including activities such as the Tri-Cities 50/50 Community Raffle.
As we plan these exciting events, we are looking to you, our valued community partner, to assist our efforts by becoming a sponsor or donor.
- Choosing one of our sponsorship levels.
- Sponsorships $500 or more for “Best of St. Charles Foodie Fest” will be featured on 100+ radio ads on 103.9 The Fox with Eddie Volkman
- Becoming an In-Kind Donor for one of the events.
- Speak with Museum staff for this option.
- Donating items for our live auction that will occur on June 23.
- We are looking for items such as: Trips, Hotel Stays, Cars, Tickets, Experiences, Memberships and More.
We hope that we can count on you to support the St. Charles History Museum. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us at 630-584-6967.