BatFest includes, downtown Trick-or-Treating, Mothers’ Club Parade, pumpkin bowl, contests BatArt and games for free family fun. BatFest will be held in downtown Batavia this Saturday, Oct. 27, from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Here are some of the activities that will be going on at this year’s BatFest:
• Downtown Trick-or-Treating from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m.
• The final Farmers’ Market of the season
• Pumpkins! That includes the Pumpkin Roll down Houston St., which is $1 per roll and a bring your own pumpkin seed spitting contest. There will also be a pumpkin carving battle hosted by Water Street Studios.
• Stories and Songs at the Library at 11:30 a.m.
• Dance Monster Mash at 10:30 a.m. and Thriller at 12:45 p.m.
• Costume Contest on the Main Stage at 12:15 p.m.
• Pet Costume Contest at 1 p.m.
BatFest is made possible thanks to the generosity of sponsors. Presenting Sponsors for BatFest 2018 are Gerald Subaru of North Aurora and Elliff Dental of Batavia.
For a full list of events and activities, visit http://www.downtownbatavia.com or call the MainStreet office at (630) 761-3528.
Batavia MainStreet is a 501©3 not-for-profit organization working to enhance, promote and revitalize Downtown Batavia as the heart of the community through dedicated volunteer efforts. For more information on Batavia Oktoberfest, please visit downtownbatavia.com or call 630.761.3528.