Market to include new and returning vendors with new health guidelines in place
Naperville Park District and the 95th Street Library are pleased to announce that the 95th Street Farmers Market will open for its third season on Thursday, June 4. The Market will be held on Thursdays from 3:00-7:00 p.m. in the parking lot of the 95th Street Library, located at 3015 Cedar Glade Drive in Naperville.
In addition to locally grown fruits and vegetables, other food items for sale include baked goods, organic meat, eggs, dipping oils, nuts, and dip mixes. Nonfood items include flowers, plants, candles, jewelry, pillows, hats and more.
Staff has put together a set of health guidelines for the Market, which include mandatory face coverings and other safety measures. A detailed list of safety guidelines can be found at https://www.napervilleparks.org/farmersmarket. Some vendors will allow for pre-ordering through their websites or Facebook pages.
The 2020 vendors are also listed at https://www.napervilleparks.org/farmersmarket and include the following:
- Brit’s Sweet Treats – Baked goods – pies, scones, cookies, cakes, and gluten-free items. Visit Brit’s Sweet Treats Naperville on Facebook (Available June 11)
- Emmy & J Gourmet – Handmade gourmet dip mixes, bread dipping oils, and bourbon roasted nuts – emmyandjgourmet.com (Available June 18)
- Grumpy Gaucho – Empanadas, chimichurri, and churros – grumpygaucho.com
- London Skye – Jewelry, pillows, hats, and tees – londonskye.com
- Peep Inc. – Certified Organic Pasture Eggs and Pork. Visit Peep Inc. on Facebook
- Six Generation Farming Local, Inc – Fresh Produce – sixgenerationsfarm.com
- Sunset Growers – Cut flowers, hanging baskets, perennials, fishing lures, garden stakes and more
- Tranquility Base Candles – Candles, diffusers and fire rocks – tranquilitybasecandles.com
- Windy Acres Farm – Fresh Produce – windyacresfarmstand.com