Part 4 of 4 with Jameson Irish Whiskey: Irish Old Fashioned
We’re back with part 4 of 4 on crafting cocktails with Jameson Irish Whiskey. For this week’s entry we are closing out our series with an Irish twist on an Old Fashioned
Level of Difficultly: Low
Ingredients Needed: Jameson Irish whiskey, Club Soda, Simple Syrup, Honey, lemon, lemon bitters
Tools Needed: Knife, jigger, muddler, spoon, and a Rocks glass
- Cut Lemon into thick slices
- Place lemon in glass, 3 dashes of lemon bitters, 1/3 ounce of simple syrup, and a teaspoon of honey.
- Pour 2 ounces of Jameson Irish Whiskey into glass
- Gently Muddle the lemon slice, lemon bitters, simple syrup, honey, and Jameson
- Add Ice
- Add 2 oz. of Club Soda
- Stir to bring the muddled lemon to the top
About 11th Hour Bartending Services
We are a mobile bartending service located in the Fox Valley and have been bringing fun craft cocktails to private events such as parties and weddings. We believe in bringing the best parts of the bar to you. We will craft our cocktails around your event while saving you money over our competitors. Best part: you don’t pay a dime until after the event. Visit http://www.11thhourbartending.com/ or call/text 630-746-1103 to learn more or book your event.