Part 1 of 4 with Espolon Tequila Resposado: Grand Margarita
It’s July, and it’s summer, it must be Margarita time.
It’s that time of the year where the weather really starts to warm up, and that means Margaritas galore. We are bartending a wedding at the end of July, where Margaritas are the only drinks being offered. I’m strong believer in “practice makes perfect” so with that said for the next 4 weeks, we will be sharing Margarita recipes. We start with my personal favorite the Grand Margarita.
Level of Difficulty: Medium
Ingredients needed: Espolon Tequila Resposado, Grand Mariner, Sour Mix, Orange Juice, Limes, Margarita Salt
Tools needed: pour spout or jigger, shaker, and margarita glass
- Cut your lime into slices
- Rim the Margarita Glass with a lime slice, and dip the rim of the glass into margarita salt.
- Add ice to the margarita glass and the shaker
- Add 1 ½ oz of Espolon Tequila Resposado Tequila into the shaker
- Add ½ oz of Grand Marnier Liqueur into the shaker
- Add 1 ½ oz of sour mix to the shaker
- Add 1 oz of Orange Juice to the shaker
- Squeeze the juice from 1 lime slice into the shaker
- Close the shaker and shake for 20-30 seconds
- Strain into the Margarita Glass
About 11th Hour Bartending Services
We are a mobile bartending service located in the Fox Valley and have been bringing fun craft cocktails to private events such as parties and weddings. We believe in bringing the best parts of the bar to you. We will craft our cocktails around your event while saving you money over our competitors. Best part: you don’t pay a dime until after the event. Visit http://www.11thhourbartending.com/ or call/text 630-746-1103 to learn more or book your event.