Part 3 of 4 with Jameson Irish Whiskey: Irish Red Head
We’re back with part 3 of 4 on crafting cocktails with Jameson Irish Whiskey.
For this week’s entry we are combining everyone’s favorite Irish Whiskey with elements of a kiddy cocktail.
Level of Difficultly: Low
Ingredients Needed: Jameson Irish whiskey, Lemon Lime Soda (Sprite/7up), lemon, lime, and grenadine
Tools Needed: Knife, jigger, spoon, and a glass
- Cut lime and lime into slices
- Add ice to glass
- Pour 1 ½ oz of Jameson Irish Whiskey into glass
- Squeeze one lemon and one lime wedge into glass
- Fill the reminder with Lemon Lime Soda
- Pour a half ounce grenadine on top
- Garnish with the Lemon and Lime slices
About 11th Hour Bartending Services
We are a mobile bartending service located in the Fox Valley and have been bringing fun craft cocktails to private events such as parties and weddings. We believe in bringing the best parts of the bar to you. We will craft our cocktails around your event while saving you money over our competitors. Best part: you don’t pay a dime until after the event. Visit http://www.11thhourbartending.com/ or call/text 630-746-1103 to learn more or book your event.