Part 4 of 4 with Effen Cucumber Vodka: Cucumber Mojito
We are back with part 4 of 4 using Effen Cucumber Vodka to craft wonderful cocktails. This week’s drink is the “Cucumber Mojito”.
It has the best elements of traditional Mojito: lime, mint, and club soda, with the grace of cucumber vodka. It’s great at a winter party or a summer BBQ.
Level of Difficultly: Medium
Ingredients Needed: Effen Cucumber Vodka, cucumber, limes, simple syrup, mint leaves, and club soda
Tools Needed: muddler, spoon, jigger or pour spout, glass
1. Slice Cucumber into thin wheels, and slice lime into quarter pieces, and pick the mint leafs into a bowl.
2. Place 3-4 cucumber wheels, 6-8 mint leaves, 1 ½ ounce Effen Cucumber Vodka, and ½ ounce of simple syrup in glass
3. Muddle the cucumber wheels, mint leaves, simple syrup, and Effen Cucumber Vodka (muddle until cucumbers are broken up in the bottom)
4. Add Ice on top of muddled ingredients.
5. Fill the reminder of glass with club soda
6. Use spoon to mix muddled cucumber and mint from the bottom evenly through the glass.
7. Garnish with a Cucumber Wheel and Lime Slice.
About 11th Hour Bartending Services
We are a mobile bartending service located in the Fox Valley and have been bringing fun craft cocktails to private events such as parties and weddings. We believe in bringing the best parts of the bar to you. We will craft our cocktails around your event while saving you money over our competitors. Best part: you don’t pay a dime until after the event. Visit http://www.11thhourbartending.com/ or call/text 630-746-1103 to learn more or book your event.